Whether serving on a board, as a member, or through financial assistance, we passionately believe in, and are involved in, the following organizations:
- Habitat for Humanity® ReStore®, accepts new and used building materials from individuals, retailers, businesses and contractors. These good quality items are sold to the general public at a fraction of retail prices, with all proceeds going to Habitat for Humanity.
- Hope for Haitians, which brings clean water, food, housing, education, and medical services to Haiti, home to more than nine million people and considered to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere
- Mill Foundation Youth, a not-for-profit organization that provides funding to programs and organizations benefiting the Rockford region’s disadvantaged youth, ultimately giving them the values, behaviors, and life skills that will lead to responsible and productive lives
- Rockford Promise (RP), is a location-based scholarship program. In partnership with Rock Valley College and Rockford University, RP gives full-tuition scholarships to RPS graduates, so they can attend college, and never have to worry about paying for tuition. The goal of Rockford Promise is to make post-secondary education affordable and expected for students in our community.
- Rockford Rescue Mission, which shares hope and help in the name of Jesus to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness
- Rosecrance, which provides help, hope, and recovery to children, youth, adults, and families
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, organization committed to providing the best care for children in the specialty areas of orthopedics, burn care, spinal cord injury, and cleft lip palates, regardless of a family’s ability to pay
- Thankful Giving Report - Thanksgiving 2017: We are more than a little in awe over this year’s response to providing the Rockford Rescue Mission with pies to serve on Thanksgiving. Together we provided 45 pies. To be surrounded by such generous friends and clients is truly uplifting. The Rockford Rescue Mission Director called on Monday stating that she was beginning to get anxious about having enough pies for Thanksgiving, and she could not thank us enough and reminded: Matthew 25-40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me’.