Whether serving on a board, as a member, or through financial assistance, we passionately believe in, and are involved in, the following organizations:
• Habitat for Humanity® ReStore®, accepts new and used building materials from individuals, retailers, businesses and contractors. These good quality items are sold to the general public at a fraction of retail prices, with all proceeds going to Habitat for Humanity.
• Hope for Haitians, which brings clean water, food, housing, education, and medical services to Haiti, home to more than nine million people and considered to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere
• Mill Foundation Youth, a not-for-profit organization that provides funding to programs and organizations benefiting the Rockford region’s disadvantaged youth, ultimately giving them the values, behaviors, and life skills that will lead to responsible and productive lives
• Rockford Rescue Mission, which shares hope and help in the name of Jesus to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness
• Rosecrance, which provides help, hope, and recovery to children, youth, adults, and families
• Shriners Hospitals for Children, organization committed to providing the best care for children in the specialty areas of orthopedics, burn care, spinal cord injury, and cleft lip palates, regardless of a family’s ability to pay